Gilbert Water Heaters
Gilbert water heaters are important and necessary plumbing fixtures in any modern home or business. Here at Diamondback Plumbing, we offer reliable, affordable, and professional water heater services! From repair to replacement and installation, our Gilbert water heater experts have you covered! If you need any help with your water heaters, please do not hesitate to contact us today!
The Two Types of Water Heaters in Gilbert
There are two primary types of water heaters in Gilbert. They are:
- Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are just what they sound like: water heaters that do not have or store hot water in a large storage tank. Instead, tankless water heaters heat water on an on-demand basis. These water heaters are best used in homes and businesses that use fewer than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
- Traditional Gilbert Water Heaters
Traditional water heaters in Gilbert are, by far, the most common type of water heater in the area. Just like tankless water heaters, traditional water heaters heat water using gas or electricity. However, the primary difference is that traditional water heaters then store the hot water in a large storage tank for later use. As a result, these water heaters are best used in homes and businesses that use more than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
Do You Need Gilbert Water Heater Repair
One of the most common questions our team of Gilbert water heater experts gets asked is: “Do I need water heater repair in Gilbert?” Well, to help answer this question, our team of plumbing professionals has put together a list of common plumbing problems that point towards you needing professional Gilbert water heater repair services. That list includes things like:
- No hot water when called
- Smelly or foul-tasting hot water
- Rust-colored or cloudy, hot water
- Strange noises coming from your water heater
- Leaks and/or flooding around your water heater
Is Gilbert Water Heater Replacement Necessary?
Just like with water heater repair, we often get asked when Gilbert water heater replacement is necessary. Water heater replacement in Gilbert is necessary if your unit is facing any of the following signs of trouble:
- Age – If your water heater is over 10-years-old, it is probably time to consider replacing it.
- Constant Repairs – If you need to call us out for Citrus Heights water heater repair more than a few times a year, then you may need to consider a replacement.
- Efficiency – Another good reason to consider Citrus Heights water heater replacement is energy efficiency. Newer models are more efficient.
Contact Us for Gilbert Water Heater Services Today!
Here at Diamondback Plumbing, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your water heater needs. From Gilbert water heater repair to replacement and maintenance, we have you covered! So, what are you waiting for? Contact our team of Gilbert water heater experts today!