Mesa Water Heaters
Mesa water heaters are necessary plumbing fixtures in any modern home or business. We offer reliable, affordable, and professional water heater services at Diamondback Plumbing! Our Mesa water heater experts have you covered from repair to replacement and installation! If you need any help with your water heaters, please do not hesitate to contact us today!
The Two Types of Water Heaters in Mesa
There are two primary types of water heaters in Mesa. They are:
- Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are just what they sound like: water heaters that do not have or store hot water in a large storage tank. Instead, tankless water heaters heat water on an on-demand basis. These water heaters are best used in homes and businesses that use fewer than 40 gallons of hot water daily.
- Traditional Mesa Water Heaters
By far, traditional water heaters in Mesa are the most common type of water heater in the area. Like tankless water heaters, conventional water heaters heat water using gas or electricity. However, the primary difference is that traditional water heaters store the hot water in a large storage tank for later use. As a result, these water heaters are best used in homes and businesses that use more than 40 gallons of hot water daily.
Do You Need Mesa Water Heater Repair
One of the most common questions our team of Mesa water heater experts gets asked is: “Do I need water heater repair in Mesa?” Well, to help answer this question, our team of plumbing professionals has put together a list of common plumbing problems that point towards you needing professional Mesa water heater repair services. That list includes things like:
- No hot water when called
- Smelly or foul-tasting hot water
- Rust-colored or cloudy, hot water
- Strange noises coming from your water heater
- Leaks and flooding around your water heater
Is Mesa Water Heater Replacement Necessary?
Like water heater repair, we often get asked when Mesa water heater replacement is necessary. Water heater replacement in Mesa is essential if your unit is facing any of the following signs of trouble:
- Age – If your water heater is over ten years old, it is probably time to consider replacing it.
- Constant Repairs – If you need to call us out for Citrus Heights water heater repair more than a few times a year, you may need to consider a replacement.
- Efficiency – Energy efficiency is another good reason to consider Citrus Heights water heater replacement. Newer models are more efficient.
Contact Us for Mesa Water Heater Services Today!
Here at Diamondback Plumbing, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your water heater needs. We have you covered, from Mesa water heater repair to replacement and maintenance! So, what are you waiting for? Contact our team of Mesa water heater experts today!