Diamondback Plumbing Services, Inc. has been serving Arizona with our Phoenix plumbers for over 22 years. We train every plumber we employ in all aspects of the plumbing profession. From drain cleaning to sewer replacement, we have you covered!
The main reason for our longevity and success is return customers. We have built an outstanding reputation and have become well-known in Phoenix and throughout the state of Arizona. Our customers know that we stand by our artistry, and we have the reputation to prove it. Whether it’s something as simple as a clogged toilet or a major underground plumbing leak, you can trust us to do the job right the first time. We can also conduct an inspection of your system via leak locating and sewer camera equipment. Proper maintenance will allow you to detect problems and get them fixed before they become costly plumbing concerns. So, if you’ve been looking for fast, reliable, and affordable Phoenix plumbing services, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to schedule services.
Our Phoenix Plumbing Company Offers 24/7 Emergency Plumbing Services
Our Phoenix plumbing company is available 24/7. In other words, when it comes to emergency plumbing in Phoenix, we’re always here to come to your rescue. We service the entire Phoenix area, and our plumbers are always ready to respond to your needs. We provide honest and reliable pricing based on the job, materials, and hours needed to complete the project. When we arrive at your home, you can expect a trustworthy, licensed, bonded, insured, courteous, and professional Phoenix plumber. Our reputation is well known for our value and service. Our emergency plumbing services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leak detection and repair
- Tub, shower, faucet, and toilet repair and replacement
- Laundry, bathroom, and kitchen drain cleaning
- Garbage disposal repair, replacement, maintenance, and installation
- Backflow repair, replacement, and certification
- Bathtub and shower repair and installation
- Pressure Regulator Valve (PRV) inspection and related services
Let us know your plumbing concerns, and we will send one of our technicians to your location right away. It doesn’t matter what time of day it is. We are always ready to help.
Common Phoenix Plumbing Repairs
You can prevent Phoenix plumbing emergencies by taking good care of your plumbing system. Unfortunately, putting off what seems like a small problem can turn into a disastrous situation later. Here are the most common plumbing issues that our plumbers in Phoenix see daily:
- Gas Leaks: Vacate your house when you smell gas. Don’t try to deal with the problem on your own. We will do a quick visual check to locate and fix any visible issues immediately. An invisible leak requires a pressure air test on the gas piping system thru-out the residence.
- Clogged Toilets and Drains: Do no use chemicals to attempt to clear your drains- The wrong chemicals can damage the pipes. If the clog is backing up your tub or sink, you should call us right away. Doing so allows us to remove the obstruction safely and adequately without costly damage to your pipes. We stock multiple different size drain cleaning equipment for the different size drains right on their truck. Using the wrong equipment will damage your piping.
- Fixture Repair: We can fix malfunctioning fixtures such as toilets, faucets, and showerheads. If the fixture is beyond repair, we will tell you right away and suggest a replacement.
- Scale and Mineral Buildups: Piping and water heaters with scale deposits on the joints or pipes should be repiped and or replaced right away – typical life of a water heater in Arizona is 6-8 years.
Do You Have Phoenix Plumbing Leaks?
If we suspect or spot a leak, we check that area thoroughly. After the initial inspection, we monitor the area to track the source of the problem. After turning off the primary source of water, we replace or fix what’s broken and test it before leaving. We make sure to finish the job quickly, so we don’t disrupt your routine. Read more on our plumbing leak services. Our team of plumbers in Phoenix doesn’t take plumbing leaks lightly!
Professional Pipe Installation from Our Team of Plumbers in Phoenix
Pipe installation is a complex process. Therefore, always leave pipe installation and replacement to the competent hands of a seasoned plumber in Phoenix. Whether you are replacing old pipes or installing new ones, you can trust our team to not only follow the proper city code but to install the pipes correctly. We have decades of experience when it comes to pipe repair, replacement, and installation services, and we always come highly recommended by our many satisfied customers. Call a plumber in Phoenix today to schedule your free estimate on pipe replacement or pipe installation for your home or commercial property.
Why Choose Diamondback Plumbing Services, Inc. as Your Plumber in Phoenix?
Diamondback Plumbing Services, Inc. has expert, trained, and experienced Phoenix plumbers ready to help you with all kinds of plumbing work. Remember, your satisfaction is our main concern, so we offer the highest level of service at an affordable price. We fix all kinds of Phoenix plumbing problems efficiently and quickly. Whether it’s 3 a.m. or 3 p.m., our team is always ready to help you. We don’t charge after hours, and our fees stay the same regardless of the time. So, if you need a reliable and affordable Phoenix plumbing company, you’ve come to the right place!
Our plumbers in Phoenix are licensed, so you can relax knowing that your plumbing system is in good hands. We can detect leaks, repair broken sinks, fix or replace burst pipes and dispose of garbage properly and safely. So, what are you waiting for? Contact our team of Phoenix plumbers for fast and reliable service today!